Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas to any who
happen to come to my blog. These
little characters are what decorate
our tree this holiday season. We are
so thankful to God for our daughters
and their families. The children and
the grandchildren are each different
and delightful and we enjoy every
new stage in their lives.

We wish for all our friends and loved
ones the joy that comes with knowing
and following Jesus. We pray that you
are victorious in your journey in this
life and heaven bound. We thank you
for sharing your lives with us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!






3 comments:

From the Heart said...

I'm sure your tree is beautiful. You have a beautiful family.

I have missed your visits. My Christmas Blog is up as well as my person blog. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Hope you and your family have a very special Merry CHRISTmas.
Blessings,
AliceE.

From the Heart said...

Oops mispelled personal (person) blog.

Plant Lady said...

Mar,

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
I sent word by Dorothy to say hello from me. I've been lazy with my blog...well, maybe next year (2010). Ha! Ha!

Blessings to you,
Plant Lady